Wednesday, October 22, 2008

True Blood Episode 107: Burning House of Love

One of my questions from last week had to do with Uncle Bartlett and we did find out what happened there. Although he wasn't a good person, I do believe that Bill crossed a line by killing him. Sookie would not have wanted that.

I was hoping that we'd see a little more interaction with Bill and Sookie this episode, but the writers seem like they don't want to give us too much at once.

We now know though, that Sookie's faith in Bill won't be easily shaken. She did not believe Bill was really going to live with those other three vampires. I was afraid that she was going to get a sudden case of stupidity, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I'm really hoping that those three vampires were killed in the fire, but it just seems too easy. The writers also set the scene up nicely by adding the fourth coffin, but we all know that Bill couldn't have possibly been killed.

One of the guys in the bar (also one of the three guys who set the house on fire) mentioned that it was a full moon that night, so it wasn't all that surprising to see Sam running naked through a field. It was very werewolf like, which means that this is one more incident to support the werewolf theory!

As for Jason, he is in so much trouble. That girl is not going to be good for him at all. Things with Jason have got to get a lot worse before they get better.

Oh and does Tara have a demon? That woman seemed to know an awful lot about Tara's troubles.

2 comments:

cathy said...

I don't know if you already mentioned it (I forgot!), but Sam barks when he's asleep. And I totally agree with your all commentary for this episode 7.

Unknown said...

I believe I mentioned it several posts back, it's getting hard to keep track! You are very right and it all seems to be adding up to a werewolf!